All of our products come with very detailed descriptions and size charts. They also describe how they fit, whether true-to-size or recommendations for sizing up or down. However, they don't feature comparisons. Below you will find what sets each item apart from one another. If you still have questions, reach out to us. We'd be happy to help.
What size should I buy?
If you’re not quite sure which size is right for you, refer to our size guides. They’re located in the description of each product in the SIZE CHART tab.
Typically Unisex items will be true to size for Men, and women will need to size down. But this isn't always the case. Refer to our "FIT" details in each product description for more details.
Still need help? We've got you! Just reach out to us and we'll help you out.
What's the difference between the different shirts?
If you like a relaxed, looser fit you'll want to go for our Unisex Tees. Just remember to size down. The sleeves are slightly longer than women's tees, giving them a nice sporty look. You can fold the sleeves up 1-2 folds to give it a more feminine style, while also having the looser fit in the body.
If you like a more fitted, feminine look you'll want to go for our Ladies Tees. They fit true to size for the Ladies V-Neck Tee. Just remember to size up when ordering the regular Ladies Tee as that one fits a little small. See size charts in the description for each shirt for more details.
If you prefer a regular, true-to-size men's tee you'll want to check out our Men's Tees and Tanks. Both run true to size and fit great for men up to 6'2.
If you like a more fitted tee, try our Unisex Tees, which also run true to size. These popular tees fit tighter to the body - great for showing muscle definition.
What's the difference between the different hoodies?
Both the Backroad and Alpine hoodies are our premium pull-over hoodies. They're both crafted with high quality material and fit great on both men and women. However, they do have a few main differences that set them apart, fit-wise.
• Meant for: This hoodie is the one you'll want with you when you are hiking in the alpine, where the air is a little cooler and the breeze is a bit stronger. With its thick, durable material, it'll keep you extra cozy.
• Extra Wide Pocket: It features an extra wide front pouch pocket, which fits really nice and has been a favourite among men of all shapes and sizes. But for petite women with a smaller chest, this hoodie won't be very flattering around the waist, as the extra wide front pouch pocket will give the hoodie an overall boxy look. Women with medium-large chests this hoodie will be a very flattering boyfriend fit. True fit for men. Women will want to size down.
• Meant for: This hoodie is the kind of hoodie you want with you when you're camping or heading up the backroads. It's that classic hoodie fit that men love, and that women like to steal from their boyfriends.
• Classic Pocket: It's just as thick as the Alpine hoodie, but features a classic front pouch pocket, which fits well on both men and women of all shapes and sizes.
• Extra room in the arms: There is quite a bit of room in the arms (particularly the bicep/tricep area) which women may not always like. In this case we would recommend the Alpine Hoodie if they don't mind the extra wide front pouch pocket. The Backroad hoodie fits true to size for men, while women will want to size down.
• Meant for: This is our mid-weight hoodie meant for the cool summer evenings, due to its thin material.
• Material: This hoodie will shrink quite a bit if put in the dryer on normal or high heat. We recommend hanging to dry or tumble drying on low. The quality isn't as high as the Alpine and Backroad hoodies, but it's a great alternative when you're in need of a thinner hoodie. It fits true to size for men. Women will want to size down.
Men's Zip Hoodie: This premium, true-to-size, heavyweight, durable hoodie with a strong YKK zipper features an extra wide front pouch pocket, tailored for men. Not a good fit for women (even if they are tall/broad).
Ladies Zip Hoodie: This premium, durable hoodie with a strong YKK zipper hugs your curves in all the right places. It fits a bit big, so you'll want to size down.
Returns, Exchanges, etc.
We have a 100% Happiness Guarantee. So if an item doesn't fit, or you just simply don't like it, let us know and we'll make it right. We promise!
Can I cancel my order?
We completely get it, we change our minds too! You have 24 hours to cancel your order once it's placed. After that we can no longer cancel an order as it is in full production.
Once you receive your items, if there are any issues, be sure to contact us immediately so we can make it right, whether that's getting you into a better size or fixing an issue.
Don't forget, we offer FREE returns and exchanges and they are super easy.
What if my items don't fit?
Not to worry! This can happen. Let us know what items don't fit and we'll help you to discover your true size. We'll then take you through the super easy steps of exchanging your items.
What if my order has a defect?
First of all, our sincerest apologies. Defects are very rare but they can happen.
Snap a photo of the defect and send us the image via email or through social media direct messages, and we'll replace it for you.
Make sure to put your order number in the subject line, or any other identifying details that will help us pull up your order.
All orders ship from our Print Shop in Victoria, BC, Canada via Canada Post.
What is your shipping policy?
Take a peek at our SHIPPING POLICIES page for the most recent information.
Where are you located?
We are a made-to-order online shop only, helping us to create the smallest environmental footprint possible, which is really important to us.
However, in the near future we hope to have a select few items in local shops across Vancouver Island, BC.